An Anger Management Session is also known as a “Refresh & Recover Session”
- It helps to quiet and calm the parts of your brain that are active all day.
- It also helps to relieve stress, lower tension, reduce blood pressure, repel burnout & exhaustion and induce calm and tranquility.
- Just like a physical massage can calm your muscles, and a hot tub can help to loosen joints and relax you.
An Anger Management Session
- Calms the more active parts of your brain, allowing the deeper regions of your brain to re-calibrate, re-fresh, re-new, rejuvenate, relax and re-balance your mind from the inside out.
- Not only will your brain/mind feel better, your body, tissues, organs, joints, muscles and overall sensorium will also greatly benefit.
Dr. David's Other Practices
MLC Of Greater Atlanta
An Alternative, Holistic Mental Health Practice
Atlanta Coaching & Hypnotherapy Associates
(A Self-Improvement & Self-Empowerment Practice
Atlanta Small Business Incubator
A Small Business Activator, Incubator & Development Practice
Atlanta Health & Wellness Coaching
A Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss, Health &
Wellness Coaching Practice
Atlanta Academic Achievement
A Learning Skills, Tutoring, Test Taking
Strategies & Academic Improvement Practice
Each Anger Management Session has a tailored theme.
Popular themes include the following:
- Muscle tension relief
- Anxiety reduction
- Greater self confidence
- Higher self esteem
- Greater focus & concentration
- Shedding of negative emotions & negative energy
- Increased energy
- Relief from fatigue, burnout & exhaustion