An Anger Management Session is also known as a “Refresh & Recover Session”
- It helps to quiet and calm the parts of your brain that are active all day.
- It also helps to relieve stress, lower tension, reduce blood pressure, repel burnout & exhaustion and induce calm and tranquility.
- Just like a physical massage can calm your muscles, and a hot tub can help to loosen joints and relax you.
An Anger Management Session
- Calms the more active parts of your brain, allowing the deeper regions of your brain to re-calibrate, re-fresh, re-new, rejuvenate, relax and re-balance your mind from the inside out.
- Not only will your brain/mind feel better, your body, tissues, organs, joints, muscles and overall sensorium will also greatly benefit.
MLC Of Greater Atlanta
An Alternative, Holistic Mental Health Practice
Atlanta Coaching & Hypnotherapy Associates
(A Self-Improvement & Self-Empowerment Practice
Atlanta Small Business Incubator
A Small Business Activator, Incubator & Development Practice
Atlanta Health & Wellness Coaching
A Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss, Health &
Wellness Coaching Practice
Atlanta Academic Achievement
A Learning Skills, Tutoring, Test Taking
Strategies & Academic Improvement Practice
Each Anger Management Session has a tailored theme.
Popular themes include the following:
- Muscle tension relief
- Anxiety reduction
- Greater self confidence
- Higher self esteem
- Greater focus & concentration
- Shedding of negative emotions & negative energy
- Increased energy
- Relief from fatigue, burnout & exhaustion