Neuro Linguistic Programming [i.e.,NLP] is the use of Words, Thoughts & Mental Images to help change the way that you think about, feel about, act and react towards and respond to circumstances in life.
- Have you ever thought about HOW & WHY You Think of Things?
- We think all day long, from the moment that we awaken in the morning until we drift into dream land.
- And, many parts of our brains are still operating at a high capacity even while we sleep and dream.
Well, your brain has Highly Concerted, Highly Efficient systems of organizing data, information and memories.
And, those systems can hold you back when you’re trying to get past painful experiences in life.
- However, you can also use those very same systems to empower your future!
- And, that’s the purpose of NLP [Neuro Linguistic Programming]!
- And, different regions of our brain store data, information and memories in different ways
Our brains are HIGHLY Efficient Machines.
Dr. David's Other Practices
MLC Of Greater Atlanta
An Alternative, Holistic Mental Health Practice
Atlanta Coaching & Hypnotherapy Associates
(A Self-Improvement & Self-Empowerment Practice
Atlanta Small Business Incubator
A Small Business Activator, Incubator & Development Practice
Atlanta Health & Wellness Coaching
A Diet, Nutrition, Weight Loss, Health &
Wellness Coaching Practice
Atlanta Academic Achievement
A Learning Skills, Tutoring, Test Taking
Strategies & Academic Improvement Practice
For instance, the REASON WHY it is challenging for us to forget past painful experiences is because our brains record and store those experiences just like your DVR stores movies and television shows.
It stores them as video, images and sounds; coupled with the emotions, feelings and thoughts that accompanied them at the time of the experience.
- For instance, the reason why it is challenging for us to forget past painful experiences is because our brains record and store those experiences just like your DVR stores movies and television shows.
- It stores them as video, images and sounds; coupled with the emotions, feelings and thoughts that accompanied them at the time of the experience.
- And, just like you can easily recall movies and songs that left a powerful impression on you, you can also recall really happy and really sad experiences in the same way.
- Unfortunately, when we encounter new experiences our brain does so efficiently by comparing them to past experiences that our brain perceives them as possibly being similar to.
- And, in order to do that, it replays the old experiences.
That’s the reason WHY & HOW new experiences remind you of past ones; because different parts of your brain are working together in order to REPLAY the Old Experience in order to predict the outcome of the New Experience.
- Our brains strive to be productive and efficient by not only predicting what’s going to happen next, but by also predicting the outcome [I.E., immediate and ultimate results] of that present or future experience.
NLP [i.e., Neuro Linguistic Programming] allows you to Internally Edit those past experiences while also CREATING New Experiences that are more in alignment with the EXPECTATIONS that you’d like to have about the FUTURE!
- NLP [Neuro Linguistic Programming] allows you to help design, engineer, & create the future that you desire to have instead of relying on your brain’s memories of past experiences…
- NLP [Neuro Linguistic Programming] allows you to change how you respond to the world.
Does that make Sense?
- So, if you DESIRE to have active, purposeful, planned, specifically engineered control over your future thoughts, feelings, actions, behaviors & experiences, then an NLP [Neuro Linguistic Programming] session is just what you need!